You are here
- Great work-life Balance
- Tennis Courts
About Our Client
My client is a global business within the Wholesale industry. They are looking for someone that is committed, reliable and can enjoys working in a small team in their Sydney office. This is a permanent job opportunity.
- Customer payments: To enter customer payments daily, to process credit card payments and to prepare cheque deposits.
- Liaise with customers regarding queries to ensure timely resolution.
- Liaise with other departments regarding the release of blocked orders.
- To open and maintain customer accounts in SAP to include assessing appropriate credit limits as customers purchasing needs change
- To enter all account payable invoices and employee expenses on SAP ensuring they are coded correctly and have the correct authorisation for payment.
- To prepare payments for invoices due ,intercompany invoices and any urgent payments
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve invoice queries.
- Daily reconciliation of the four bank accounts.
- Monthend: To reconcile the accounts receivable ledger and the accounts payable ledger to the General Ledger, prepare and enter journals for trade credits and to ensure all intercompany is reconciled
- To be responsible for the ordering of stationery and postage meter.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- SAP experience is a MUST
- Good Excel skills
- MUST be able to commute to Frenchs Forest
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Numerate and careful
- Good communicator
- Able to build customer relations
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Tennis courts
- Great work-life balance