You are here
- Immediate start
- $28-$30 per hour
About Our Client
Our client is a well known NFP organisation. They are well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their employees and offering new opportunities to those that prove themselves. Due to sustained growth they are seeking a stand out Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Finance team with month end process and the preparation of monthly financial statements;
- Posting journals and responsible for balance sheet reconciliations;
- Utilising financial data from clerical transactions to prepare financial reports;
- Supporting the transactional team with accounts receivable/payable, general ledger operations, reconciliations and cashbook maintenance;
- Preparation of short and long term cash flow forecasts;
- Assist with implementing, maintaining and improving internal financial controls; and
- Assisting with Budget preparation and forecasting; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be degree qualified and studying towards your CA or CPA. Candidates with prior experience in the NFP industry will be preferred, and prior experience using Microsoft Dynamix is also desirable. This is an excellent chance for a motivated Assistant Accountant to prove themselves in a large company and progress their career under a strong mentor.
What's on Offer
- $28- $30 per hour + super
- 4 months with possible extension
- Sought after location
- Excellent NFP exposure