You are here
- CPA/CA partially or fully qualified
- Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
My client is globally renowned within the Retail industry and has recently experienced strong growth, leading to an increased headcount. They are currently seeking for enthusiastic, highly motivated Assistant Accountant for a permanent position.
- All monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Month-end duties; accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, journal posting
- General ledgers
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Prepare payments for invoices due, intercompany invoices and any urgent payments
- Enter all account payable invoices and employee expenses
- Daily reconciliation of the three bank accounts and group reporting
- Liaise with customers and other business units
- Ad-hoc accounting duties
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience within a similar position
- SAP experience is a must
- CPA/CA fully or partially qualified
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Numerate and careful
- Good communicator able to communicate with all levels of people internally and externally
- Willing to work in Frenchs Forest
What's on Offer
- Free parking.
- Great work life balance
- Exponential career progression.
- Exciting fast paced environment.