You are here
- Minimum 3years accounting experience required
- Permanent position with good work life balance
About Our Client
My client is a listed manufacturing company operating on Sydney's North Shore. The business has been branched out to more than 20 countries continues to grow. The Finance Manager is expecting this position to step up to a Senior Accountant level in the future.
As a successful candidate, you will report to the Finance Manager and assist in day to day finance operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Core duties: Debtor collection, cash application, resolving debtor issues, credit note, credit limit administration including credit application, and all other AR duties
- Report: Weekly Aged Debtor Report
- Improve cash flow by reducing overdue
- Process invoices and staff expense claim form according to policies (authorization process and employee handbook, etc) and ATO and accounting standard requirements
- Monthly and fortnightly payment process
- Reconciliation of creditor statements, petty cash and corporate credit card statement
- Posting monthly journals timely as allocated by Fin & Admin Mgr.
- Monthly reconciliation of BS accounts as allocated by Fin & Admin Mgr.
- Intercompany AP&AR balance reconciliation
- Maintenance of FA registers (include Demo Equipment), Prepaid Expense schedules
- Ad-hoc duties including investigation, research and review accounting information and processes
- Daily office administrations including purchase of stationery, kitchen ware, milk, etc/ Maintaining and improving office tidiness and cleanliness with particular focus in kitchen area (Macquarie Park Office)
- Organise all corporate functions and catering
- Support and resolve travel booking issues
The Successful Applicant
The successful application will have with 3+ years general accounting experience and a University degree gained in Australia. As the role requires close communication with the Finance team, Supply Chain team and external stakeholders, they are seeking a talented candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Close to public transportation
- Good work life balance