You are here
- Dandenong location
- Great development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a high performing, privately owned business within the Building/Construction industry. The business is built upon the core values of service, quality and integrity and are currently undergoing a rapid growth period. They are looking for a bright and diligent Assistant Accountant who will thrive in their fast paced environment, with a strong focus on developing this person into a senior team member.
Working as part of a high performing finance team your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and amendment of financial reports.
- Generation and distribution of financial statements.
- Assisting in the performance of variance analysis and reporting.
- Tracking of project costs and cash flow.
- Assisting in budgeting and forecast modelling and input.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Assisting in maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
The Successful Applicant
All applicants are required to have completed a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or similarly related course. Ideally this candidate will have 2-3 years experience as a Graduate/Assistant Accountant and be looking for a company with which to develop their skillset long term into a Management Accounting position. Full support is offered to candidates completing their CPA. The successful candidate will demonstrate attention to detail and autonomous work ethic.
What's on Offer
- Experience within an exciting business in a growth phase
- Unparalleled learning and development processes
- Attractive salary package including vehicle