You are here
- 12 Month Contract
- Close to Public Transport
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded Australian owned manufacturing company operating on the Southside of Brisbane. With offices throughout Australia, and further expansion planned, you will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting new projects!
Working as part of a high performing finance team your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation and amendment of financial reports;
- Assisting in the performance of variance analysis and reporting;
- Assist in month end processes;
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations;
- Assisting the team with any adhoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role or will come from a medium to large chartered background
- CA/CPA qualifications (Completed or nearing completion)
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Ability to work extremely well autonomously and within a team
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working on the Southside of Brisbane, located within walking distance of public transport.
To apply online please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elise Lewis on 07 3414 6147 or email