You are here
Assistant Acquisitions Manager - Innovative boutique developer
- Opportunity for a passionate rising star in the property industry
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian private property developer with a passion for creating landmark developments that will stand the test of time across residential and commercial sectors. Through their progressive and forward-thinking mindset, our client's advantage is formed through their unique blend of international networks combined with local knowledge. With a vision focused on utilising offshore capital investment to enhance the Australian property market, they are innovative, collaborative and deliver exceptional projects through intelligence, high quality standards and collaboration.
Due to consistent growth a position has become available for an Assistant Acquisitions Manager specialising in real estate acquisition and property development. They are looking for someone with 2 - 3 years experience as an Assistant Acquisitions/Development Manager or similar role with qualifications and experience in real estate acquisitions, development and/or valuations.
You will be working with a young, passionate, high performing team with a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Undertaking due diligence on new sites
- Preparing project feasibility models
- Undertaking detailed market research report writing
- Offer submission preparation
- Co-ordinating the incorporation of project structures
- Budgeting while co-ordinating with internal and external consultants and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Motivation and passion for property investment and development in the industry
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience within a real estate, property consultancy or property development organisation in an assisting or coordination role
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding property in planning
- Outstanding negotiation skills, excellent property and business acumen
- Advanced level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor of Property and Valuations, Environments, or similar
- Strong stakeholder management skills, internally and externally
- Established network within the industry
- Proficient use of Estate Master Development Feasibility Software
- Proficient use in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
What's on Offer
The role is best suited for a dynamic, innovative and high performing team player who is looking for that unique opportunity to develop your career within an environment where you have an impact on shaping the future of the Australian property landscape.
With a unique and people-focused culture, our client provides an environment that fosters innovation, talent and passion. As a valued employee, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and benefits.