You are here
Assistant Brand Manager
- Own all strategy and execution for a top category in this leading brand!
- 6 month contract with an ASAP start! Temp to perm for the right person!
About Our Client
My client is the leading global player across the consumer goods / home appliances sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the marketing team on a 6 month contract to assist with the development and launch of the full marketing mix for an existing category!
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, as the Assistant Brand Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of the in-market activity plan for the top category within this leading brand. You will work collaboratively with various stakeholders to execute plans across the portfolio, including marketing communications, sponsorships, local area marketing, promotions, public relations and events. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Contributing to the briefing, development, implementation and analysis of media and creative campaigns for your category portfolio.
- Manage multiple agency relationships to ensure you are championing the voice of the consumer and driving the prescribed brand standards in all presentation of the brand in the market.
- Work with existing sponsorship partners to amplify sponsorship results, as well as acquire new sponsorships.
- Own all planning and execution of product launches in Q3 and Q4 for various new products in your category
- Use your strong stakeholder management skills to build strong and constructive relationships within the Global Marketing team, external agencies, retailers and across business functions
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be a creative and analytical ABM with demonstrated brand management experience in the FMCG sector. You will also possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business Management
- Proficient brand strategy and marketing knowledge across all mediums (print, digital, social, TV) & throughout customer path-to-purchase journey.
- Ability to synthesise & generate reports using data to reach sophisticated conclusions and make recommendations.
- Strong project management skills & proven ability to effectively manage internal & external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude with strong resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered the following:
- 6 month contract with THE leading brand in home appliances
- Opportunity to go permanent for the right person
- Competitive remuneration
- A very supportive and collaborative team environment
- ASAP start!