You are here
Assistant Brand Manager
- Attractive salary package
- Close knit team environment with strong working relationships
About Our Client
This highly successful portfolio of self care and beauty products has been passionately driven by the business to become a market leader in the FMCG space. They pride themselves on their creative strong working culture and a drive to succeed.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Brand Managers to build marketing plans and support in the execution and success of such plans
- Create and manage marketing collateral for the portfolio of brands and products including point of sale, leaflets, banners, and other promotional activities
- Financial management of budgets, forecasts for a number of focus areas including inventory, promotions and sales.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, PR and advertising to align all strategies.
- Develop and execute strategy for a strong portfolio of existing products including promotional timelines
- Manage existing relationships with agencies in creative briefs and social strategy
- Work to develop digital and online strategy including social and EDM campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 2 years experience in a similar marketing role, FMCG experience highly desired
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Creative abilities with experience with Adobe CC
- Highly motivated with a drive to excel in a demanding role
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Above market value remuneration package
- Exposure to a number of high profile brands
- Positive working environment and strong team culture