You are here
Assistant Finance Manager - IT Finance
Competitive hourly rate for a long term contract role
Sydney CBD fringe location
About Our Client
My client is an industry leader known for providing a premium service to the Australian and international market. They are currently going through a period of growth and they are searching for an experienced Assistant Finance Manager with strong management accounting and business partnering skills to join their team.
This role reports into the Divisional Finance Manager in a 2IC capacity and will lead a finance team of five. You will also be a key business partner to operational and project stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic business advice on the financial performance and operational issues of the division
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in the development of strategic financial and operational plans
- The preparation of budgets and forecasts across multiple business units
- Monitor and report on divisional expenditure; providing variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of management reports and presenting financial information to relevant stakeholders
- Developing and implementing process improvement initiatives towards effective financial control and decision making
- Ad hoc analysis and financial modelling as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced and qualified Senior Management Accountant looking to step up into a Finance Manager role or a Finance Manager with proven team leadership and stakeholder management capability developed in large, complex businesses. You will bring a balance between a strong, technical management accounting skill set, the ability to bring the numbers to life in your interactions with stakeholders and the ability to provide value-add, strategic advice.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate for long-term contract
- The opportunity to lead a high performing team in a growing and changing environment
- Sydney CBD fringe location