You are here
Assistant Financial Analyst
- Temporary position with immediate start
- Located in Kensington
About Our Client
My client is an industry leading organisation renowned for it's quality of service delivery and commitment to innovation. The Financial Planning function manages the internal reporting associated with annual revenue in excess of $1 billion.
The assistant financial analyst supports the sales and marketing division, reporting on various revenue channels and analyzing divisional cost data. You will be expected to liaise effectively with the group finance team and develop relationships with cross functional stakeholders; therefore excellent communication skills are imperative. Key responsibilities include, but limited to: ·
- Prepare and analyse monthly financial reporting submissions across the business
- Respond to queries from key stakeholders and provide a central resource for the regional accounting teams
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling
- Monthly pricing, sales and cost analysis
- Provide cost centre reports, reporting on variances and investigate discrepancies
- Process improvement with divisions
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be confident in Excel (macros, v/h-lookups), have significant experience in building user friendly models and have excellent communication skills to liaise with the business.
You must also be CA/CPA qualified and had at least 2-3 years work experience.
What's on Offer
Temporary assignment with an immediate start