You are here
Assistant Product Manager
- 12 Month Contract to Perm within a top respected Global FS service brand!
- Drive all Marketing initiatives to attract customers to new consumer products!
About Our Client
Recognised globally as a world leader in financial and business services to the enterprise, corporate and SME markets, my client has built a reputation of providing best practice and services to their customers and developed a true brand of choice! Due to continual growth the Consumer Products team are looking for a technically strong Assistant Product Manager!
Reporting into the Senior Product Manager, as the Assistant Product Manager you will be responsible in leading and delivering initiatives to meet customer needs including new product development and product refreshers. You will partner with internal stakeholders, both local and globally, to acquire and attain customers within the dynamic credit card business. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Developing tactical member communication plans and leading the implementation of marketing communications in partnership with agencies
- Producing reports to monitor portfolio performance and provide insights to the wider team
- Delivering insights based on customer satisfaction surveys and competitor bench marking
- Contributing to the compliant operation of the product portfolio, identifying and addressing operational and compliance risk
- Managing approvals for relevant marketing campaigns ensuring accurate product content
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have strong marketing experience ideally with a combination of product, project and relationship management within financial services, telecommunications or similar industry. You will also possess the following:
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, utilising project management skills to deliver to critical time lines and with excellent attention to detail
- Proven skills in relationship management and influencing cross functional project teams
- Results oriented with excellent organisational skills
- Sound business acumen with experience in sizing opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
In return, you will be offered the following:
- 12 month contract with a global leader in cards!
- Potential to go permanent for the right person
- ASAP start in a central Sydney location
- Dynamic and innovative work environment