You are here
Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader
- Onsite Gym and access to a personal trainer
About Our Client
We are currently working with ASICS, a well-established organisation who pride themselves on delivering the finest products for sports enthusiasts. The rigorous technical and quality standards of their athletic shoes, apparel and accessories are unmatched within the industry. The term "ASICS" is derived from the Latin phrase "a sound mind in a sound body," which is a concept central to the organisation's values and culture. An outstanding opportunity now exists for an Assistant Warehouse Manager to join the team at a pivotal time for the organisation. This position is very conveniently located near Motorway intersections within their modern Western Sydney Head Office located in Eastern Creek.
As the Assistant Warehouse Manager you will work closely with the Warehouse Manager and take overall responsibility for the team responsible for the end to end Warehouse Operations, from receiving through to dispatch. This will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Managing the end to end operations within the Warehouse
- Support the development & implementation of KPI's to improve efficiencies
- Develop and deliver initiatives to improve the accuracy and productivity throughout the entire process
- Ensure OH&S policies are followed by all employees
- Experience successfully managing large teams in excess of 30 people
- Management of the key inbound logistics suppliers and monitoring SLA's
- Manage and relay information surrounding the product delivery, discrepancies, errors and issues including pricing changes, colour changes or late deliveries to relevant stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced Supply Chain professional with blue-chip firms on their resume. Experience in a busy, fast paced and high traffic environment is essential, as is previous experience managing a team in a medium to large organisation. A positive and personable attitude along with commercial and professional presentation is crucial in order to be effective in engaging with team members and external stakeholders alike. The key to success in this position is having a solid understanding of Warehouse Management and the ability to plan and co-ordinate workload for yourself and others. Candidates with previous SAP experience and capabilities in MS Excel will also be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be part of a reputable global brand as well as:
- Onsite Gym and trainer;
- Onsite parking;
- Staff discount on products;
- Dynamic company culture;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader.