You are here
Associate Director - Finance Shared Services
- Competitive day rate for a genuinely strategic and value add role
- Sydney CBD fringe location
About Our Client
My client is an world renowned market leader that provides important services to both local and overseas clientele and has an excellent brand name in their industry. They are currently searching for an experienced Shared Services Manager to join them for an initial term of 6 months.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with the Chief Procurement Officer.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic leadership and structure to the Shared Services Centre to ensure the growth of their high-performance culture
- Provide leadership in financial management and procurement issues including implementing best practice across processes managed by the centre
- Manager and develop Accounts Payable process in a complex and high-volume environment
- Ensure all financial procedures are well-administered and efficient from a compliance and risk management perspective
- Provide end-to-end Procure to Pay support
- Provide support to the finance function across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and strategic senior finance professional with extensive experience in the Shared Services space. You will have strong exposure to finance, accounts payable and procurement practice. You will have a keen eye and drive for process improvement and have a track record in implementing best practice where appropriate. You will be exposed to senior stakeholders and strong communication skills are considered a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive day rate on offer for a leadership role
- Six month contract with the possibility of extension or permanency
- Leadership role with a mandate to add value
- Conveniently located on the fringe of the Sydney CBD