You are here
Associate / Investment Manager - Private Equity
- Established brand name with excellent track record
- One of Australia's leading Private Equity firms
About Our Client
My client is one of Australia's Private Equity success stories and are experiencing growth in their funds under management. They have a reputable team of industry professionals well known across the sector. A rare opportunity has arisen to join this team and suits an excellent individual who is willing to learn and grow within this organisation.
You will work closely with the Partners of the business and play a key role in the investment decision making process & strategic direction of the business. You will have a unique opportunity to oversee a range of high growth businesses with a mandate (and funds) to invest.
You will also work closely with the senior management of the portfolio companies on company strategy and growth opportunities, including acting as a board representative.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 to 10 years of work experience within a top tier investment bank, strategy consulting firm or private equity firm
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic record, MBA ideal
- Track record of high achievement, superior maturity, and integrity
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic, analytical skills and attention to detail and strong financial modeling and valuation expertise
- Ability to effectively and thoughtfully interact with senior management teams, investment bankers and investors
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous bonus component
- An opportunity to learn from the best in business