You are here
ATL Marketing Campiagn Manager
- Immediate Start
- Permanenet full-time
About Our Client
My client is a leading organisation in its field, their reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to find even better ways to engage with the community, deliver to their customers needs and create a conducive working environment for all employees.
This role is strongly focused on strategic, creative and analytical skills to drive and deliver numerous effective Above the Line and Through the Line campaigns. You need to possess a very solid background in Marketing and Advertising and ensure that the creative and media components of my clients campaigns are performing at their absolute potential.
My Client has an extremely busy campaign calendar which therefore requires you to immerse in a variety of campaigns at any one point in time. Your strategic thinking, strong attention to detail, critical eye and application of brand response and direct response advertising principles will be needed daily.
As 2IC campaign leader on some of the most critical portfolios, you'll know how to build and leverage a great brand and be able to clearly reinforce our brand's value proposition - this will require you to take a customer focused approach.
A large portion of this role involves liaising with external partners - Marketing, PR, Digital, Sales and Compliance teams, Creative, Digital and Media agencies. This is a very dynamic role which requires the incumbent to take accountability for the planning and development of key campaigns and programs and demonstrate a natural flair for leading, communicating, engaging and influencing.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and relevant experience in a previous comparable role.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully using communication strategy and tactics to drive customer inquiries in order to achieve sales targets in a competitive market place.
- Demonstrated experience in mainstream advertising strategy and implementation, database marketing, online marketing and market segmentation to drive customer inquiry and achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrated experience in research/data analysis, and integrated campaign implementation and evaluation.
- Proven experience working with external suppliers, notably advertising agencies to produce exceptional creative outputs that directly lead onto the achievement of a company's commercial objectives, most notably sales targets.
- Demonstrated self-management and an ability to prioritise and manage to deadline a large number of projects, analytical skills and budget management.
- Solid public speaking, presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Great company benefits
- Permanent full-time
- Great team and company culture