You are here
Work with the latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic Australian Brand that prides themselves with being one step ahead of their competitors. The organisation is an online business that will see you working with the latest technologies.
This role will see you sit in the Quality Assurance team and reporting into Automation Test Lead. Overall, this position will see you be responsible for automated testing of the companies back end systems, website and mobile and tablet apps.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Approximately 5 years experience working as an Automation Analyst within an Agile and Scrum based project environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, C# .NET and Visual Studio version 2013-15.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated experience with source control system(s) preferably with GIT.
- Demonstrated experience with CI tools preferably with Jenkins and experience in managing Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience testing iOS and Android mobile apps using Appium.
- Demonstrated experience working in a BDD environment and solid experience with Specflow, SpecRun and Nunit.
- Demonstrated experience with Back end API testing: REST, JSON, XML.
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity based in the CBD. it is vital that the successful candidate has experience in Agile and Scrum environments.