You are here
Banking & Finance Lawyer (2-5 years PQE)
- Banking and Finance Lawyer required for leading, national law firm
- Great rewards, benefits and training opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading law firm in Australia with 137 partners and over 1,100 staff throughout Australia, Papua New Guinea and Singapore. Whilst servicing all sectors, they are particularly recognised for their strengths in the Banking & Finance, Property and Energy & Resources sectors.
They offer a great work/ life balance and reward hard work with a fantastic employee benefits program designed to reward and support you both professionally and personally. There is also a number of training and development opportunities for its staff, numerous staff discounts and other benefits.
You will be working on complex front end banking transactions, in particular in the corporate finance and property finance areas.
You will be exposed to excellent technical training, with hands on partners who are leaders in their field and who will provide one-on-one mentoring with a view to further developing your skills and progressing your career.
You will work in a collaborative and friendly team environment, will have great access to clients and will be encouraged to develop your business and client relationships skills in parallel to continuing your technical legal training.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate will:-
- have demonstrated at least 2 years practical experience in the banking and finance area.
- be an enthusiastic and personable lawyer
- be able to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- have a strong attention to detail and a real desire for personal development.
- have demonstrated client and business development skills
- be self-motivated, have a willingness to learn and a desire to become fully involved in the practice.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity for a 2-5 PQE Lawyer to join a growing, collaborative and welcoming Banking and Finance team in a leading, national law firm in Perth.