You are here
Banking & Finance Lawyer
- Opportunities for solid banking & finance lawyers
- Familiarity with all manner of banking and finance products a bonus
About Our Client
Our clients are a mix of profession leading mid and top-tier law firms with clients varying from individuals, SMEs to domestic and global corporate entities. Our clients each have reputable practice groups in banking and finance and these teams off the opportunity to work alongside leading industry Partners.
Our clients require lawyers with 3+ years PAE for a range of roles at varying levels of responsibility and seniority. Each role will involve working closely with renowned Partners on a diverse range of banking and finance related matters, including but not limited to:-
- retail and consumer matters;
- institutional matters;
- superannuation and funds management;
- sales and acquisition matters;
- governance and regulatory issues;
- general compliance advice; and
- insurance matters.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will:-
- have 3+ years solid banking and finance experience with reputable practice groups or corporate in-house teams;
- be familiar with a variety of banking and finance products/services;
- be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory regimes;
- be able to develop strong relationships with key clients;
- be commercially minded and able to provide practical business orientated advice;
- be confident communicators with the ability to work in teams of all sizes;
- have solid skills in review, drafting and negotiation of contracts; and
- be generally comfortable providing advice on regulatory compliance issues.
What's on Offer
Competitive salaries based on experience and knowledge.