You are here
Benefits and Data Analyst
- 4 Month Contract role
- Governement Organisation
About Our Client
This Government Organisation is the new integrated transport authority. It has a unique and unprecedented opportunity to create a better transport system, one that is fundamentally designed around the needs and expectations of customers, communities and the economy.
It is the centre of a reshaped transport cluster. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and prioritisation of investment, long term planning, policy development and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
The role of Benefits and Data Analyst supports the PMO and the Program/Project Managers in providing up to date and accurate information for weekly and monthly report development to enable adherence to governance standards and processes.
The role contributes to ensuring that the reporting and communications of the PMO are of the highest standard and that the extensive managerial reporting obligations to program management and executive management are coordinated and available within prescribed time frames.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should be an existing Program Officer (or equivalent) with Business Analyst Skills.
The Candidate must also have:
- Sound knowledge of and experience in the design and development of relational databases and the techniques for querying relational databases
- Sound knowledge of statistical techniques including capacity to undertake trend analysis and modelling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in presenting complex information in a form suitable for advice to senior executives and external clients
- Sound time management, organisation and problem solving skills with proven capacity to meet deadlines
- Proven capacity to undertake detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness
- Proven capacity to meet tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment with excellent customer service skills
What's on Offer
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Ethics and Probity
- Information and Analysis
- Reporting and Presentation
- Working Relationships