You are here
Bid / Tender Writer
- Company Car or Allowance
- Tier 1 company with great perks.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in fire safety and has been a market leader within the industry for over 40 years. They're specialist in all service and maintenance across Industrial, Commercial and Retail use properties across the board nationally.
The Bid / Tender writer will report to the Operations Manager and will be required to work closely with the Sydney BDM Manager, National BDM's, State Account Managers and Systems Engineers, in a position which provides bid coordination and support to the sales team.
As the Bid / Tender writer you key responsibilities will be:
- Timely management of tender review
- Management of multiple bids and bid writers.
- Undertaking tender risk assessment and opportunity with BDM.
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assist in the preparation of program of works.
- Assisting with the calculation of inputs for projects
- Assist in the preparation of high level schematics
- Actively collect data throughout the bid process to determine bid success rates and client value.
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position is just about your experience and knowledge of relevant fire equipment knowledge and service agreements. In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess:
- Two years experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Exposure to building services industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly developed oral and written skills.
- Experience with CAD and Visio drawing programs.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career with a company that values its staff. You would be working alongside some of the most passionate and intelligent professionals currently in the Market.