You are here
Bid Writer / Communications Advisor
- Supporting tender processes and submissions
- Delivering internal and external communications
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an expanding national professional services firm. With a number of offices across the country, my client is strongly values driven with a progressive culture.
The role primarily supports the delivery of the firm's communications strategy, working with a number of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Drafting, editing and proofing tender submissions
- Supporting the Bid Manager through the bid process
- drafting a range of online communications such as blog updates, and creating internal communications for the Managing Partner
- Liaising with PR to draft media releases and drive brand recognition
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications and / or Law
- 3+ years experience in a similar position, preferably within a professional services environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and interact in a team environment
- Ability to interact at all business levels
What's on Offer
This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a growing business. You will be given a real opportunity to work across the bid process, as well as support and deliver internal and external communications for the company.