You are here
Big 4 Manager/Assistant Manager Needed
- Commercial Forecasting & Planning Role
- Great benefits and career development
About Our Client
Our client is an international icon, significant investment in the company has led to the exciting opportunity for a dynamic Business Planning Manager to join this high calibre team, as they continue to strengthen throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Role accountabilities are inclusive of budgeting, forecasting across the Australian business. You will need to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Liaise with the business to enable preparation of Revenue and Gross Profit Budgets for specific areas of the business and for each official Budget event as directed.
- Driving and leading the quarterly budget process for the business.
- Prepare/collate activities for each official Budget event.
- Monitor and control spend within the business
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of financial performance against budget (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), associated reporting and presentation to Senior Management
- Manage, supervise and develop direct and indirect reports, including performance appraisals.
- Provide strategic financial support to the Business and Company Secretary
- Consult and direct business decisions such as pricing, campaign activities.
- Review, develop and strengthen the internal control structures over the budget and forecasting processes.
- Provide semi regular/ad hoc financial accounting support to the Financial Controller.
The Successful Applicant
CA/CPA qualified, you will have previous experience working as Manager or Assistant Manager from a "Big 4" chartered background with exposure to large complex businesses , either through your consultancy experience or alternatively externally in commerce. You will be highly technically proficient and an outstanding communicator who has a demonstrated track record of stakeholder management.
Finally, you will be adaptable, energetic and will thrive in a people based environment where personality and team work is key.
What's on Offer
- This iconic brand is looking for a strong commercially minded finance individual for this role and the future.
- Highly competitive remuneration package + company benefits.
- Collaborative, Diverse, challenging and team based environment.