You are here
Branch Manager - Agribusiness - Capital Equipment
High end product
Dealer network focus
About Our Client
Being a global European business, my client specialises in the sales of capital equipment, engaging with end users in the Construction, Agricultural and Rental industries
The core responsibilities of the role are to drive high performance and increase sales of equipment / machinery to the customer base.
- In order to achieve this you will be tasked with; Maximizing existing relationships with the dealer network, which ranges from small family operated Dealers, to larger multi-branch dealerships
- New Business Development and the growth of new Dealer agreements to broaden revenue streams
- Drive the performance of a small local sales and administration team, implementing strong sales structure to install good habits of calling on end users and operating a pull through channel strategy
- Increase revenue streams in the sales of machinery to the Rental industry
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an extensive sales background with:
- Previous experience in the Capital Equipment industry - my client would consider candidates from Tele-handling, Fork-lifting, Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Cleaning equipment
- Proven experience working with channel distribution partners, whilst also engaging end users operating a pull through channel sales methodology
- Previous Sales Management experience required - at a State or a National level, or candidates in a National Business Development or Key Account Management will be considered
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships with internal and external customers.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a highly regarded European manufacturer. A competitive salary package is on offer the successful candidate.