You are here
Business Accountant - Health & Hospitals
- Innovative Health-Care provider
- Fantastic opportunity to make a difference
About Our Client
My client is a leading Not-For-Profit health-care provider at the forefront of mental health and aged care, by way of a promotion, this new role has become available for an strong accountant with excellent managerial skills.
This role reports directly to the Financial Controller and you will work with an array of stakeholders including Project Managers and Product Managers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop budgets and forecasts and producing financial reporting at the business unit level
- Consolidation of budgets and forecasts across the health and hospitals area of the organisation
- Responsibility for closing off month end, including commentary, variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting
- Liaise with key managers across the business and deliver finance solutions to various divisions
- Driving process and policy improvement across finance and communicating this to the rest of the organisation
- Travel off-site to chair finance meetings
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display strong leadership skills, and advanced presentation skills, along with a vast knowledge of accounting, and the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders, both finance and non finance. You will also be CPA/CA qualified.
What's on Offer
This is a senior position with an attractive remuneration pack, reporting directly to the CFO, with an innovative health care provider.