You are here
Business Analysis Manager
- Proven Coaching and Mentoring experience
- Agile Project Delivery experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand within the Banking and Financial Services space in Sydney
This role has a dual purpose and will be split evenly between direct line management responsibilities as well as conducting BA activities on key projects.
The purpose of the role from a direct line management perspective will be to;
- Support the Practice Manager in relation to direct line management of the Business Analysts within the Practice (up to 10 Permanent & Contract resources)
- Actively build the Business Analyst capability within the Business Analysis and Change Management Practice
- Drive process improvement initiatives originating from within the Practice or Group to ensure that the changes are practically implemented, are sustainable, and deliver the benefits as identified.
From a project delivery perspective, the function of this role will be focused within the Feasibility and Analyse phase of projects. The purpose of the role will be to;
- Collaboratively work with the assigned Project Manager/Director to define the scope of the Project, the project analysis approach and how to build a consolidated delivery plan across the Analyse, Design and Plan phases of the project
- Induct assigned business analysts onto the project at the start of the Analysis Phase, ensuring they understand their remit, what has to be achieved, and have the right tools and resources available to them to complete their assignment whilst understanding the stakeholder environment.
- Oversight and participation in the BA analysis deliverables. This includes eliciting requirements from stakeholders, documenting requirements, assessing business impacts and supporting the completion of any BA deliverable within the Project lifecycle.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Ability to engage and influence key Business Users and Stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills; especially at Senior Management level
- Proven coaching and mentoring experience
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery Experience
- Demonstrated capability with Business Improvement and Organisational Change
- IIBA CBAP Accreditation or working towards it
What's on Offer
Unique opportunity to manage a team of Business Analysts within a leading Financial services organisation in Sydney's CBD. Attractive Salary package and bonus available to the successful candidate