You are here
Business Analyst - Digital Marketing
- Experience business analysis in digital marketing for a global FMCG leader
- An effective communicator, written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
About Our Client
The client is a leading global FMCG company. They are now seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their Digital Marketing team.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Supports agencies and brand managers to develop, write, and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the design and implementation of business solution and/or digital and social marketing activations.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with delivery partners in order to provide efficient and effective technical delivery to meet business needs within the platform capabilities and standards
- Analyses customer's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Identifies and recommends new modules and enhancements to business systems needed to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Iterates reviews of solutions between development team and business.
- Assesses customer needs utilising a structured requirements process (gathering, analysing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advice on options.
- Assists with feasibility studies and drafts proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers.
- Provides assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection) by working with business partners.
- Executes business requirements validation testing and documents results
- Executes user acceptance testing.
- Recommends and reviews Service Level Agreements (SLA) with clients.
- Conducts an analysis of current and future states, and determines the delta relative to required changes.
- Conducts stakeholder analysis to understand level of support concerning change and level of change readiness associated with key IT projects and initiatives.
- Supports data driven marketing initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive relevant technical and business work experience.
- Experience with Content Management systems
- Experience with cloud delivered technologies
- Experience with consumer database security and management
- Essential experience in dealing with managed service providers, digital and marketing agencies
- Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Requires experience in complex IT projects delivery
- Experience with certain level of organisational change management is required
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions.
What's on Offer
A competitive package and the opportunity to develop a leading global FMCG organisation.