You are here
Business Analyst ERP Specialist
- CBD Location
- Initial Six Month Contract
About Our Client
Our client, a well known Australian brand is going through a period of rapid growth. Renowned for their fantastic working culture and employee benefits, it is a really exciting to come on board and contribute to the exciting expansion.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Build successful stakeholder relationships in a timely manner.
- Gather requirements prior to the implementation.
- Assist in the preparation of the requirement specifications.
- Work closely alongside the technical team in the implementation process
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally posses the following:
- Previous experience working on a large ERP implementation.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Leading stakeholder workshops.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Be available at a max 2 week notice period.
What's on Offer
- Great rates.
- Fantastic working culture
- Employee benefits