You are here
This position is now filled
Business Analyst - ERP
- Tech One system knowledge
- Start in September
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Western Australian brand who have been investing heavily into their IT services and online capabilities. An opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to support a system implementation project.
Working within the project management team, you will be responsible for working with the functional and technical teams to identify requirements and report back to Project Managers for execution. Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Process review and documentation
- Requirement management
- End to end business analysis
- Facilitation of workshops
- Utilise industry and internal modelling techniques to translate information into logical & physical representations
- Manage the elements of change
- Act as the point of contact for system implementations and enhancements
- Design of internal applications and databases
- Facilitate testing
- Data analysis and report creation.
- Change management
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their ability working with both technical and functional teams and demonstrate where you have successfully been part of implementing an ERP across a group. Ideally candidates will have had exposure to the Tech One system. Exceptional stakeholder management skills are essential to proactively manage relationships and gain support from the business. Furthermore you will be required to facilitate workshops and promote clear processes and procedures as well as getting involved with change management.
What's on Offer
Ongoing temp role paying competitive hourly rate based near Midland.