You are here
Business Analyst Finance
- *12 Month Initial Contract
- *South Australia Location
About Our Client
Our client, one of Australia's leading retailers has been trading for over 100 years. Ever expanding, they are proud employers of over 100,000 staff members. Setting the standard high in everything they do,the business is constantly evolving, hence the requirement for this great opportunity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To assist in store forecast and budgeting, alongside State Financial Mangers.
- Work on a variety of project's
- Interstate travel
- Be a member of the operations team, by providing support to all staff members.
- Provide financial analysis
- Complete regular reviews to in turn make recommendations based on this.
- Extract and Analyse in detail, the drivers of store Sales, Costs, and KPI's.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally, posses the following:
- CA or CPA post grad accounting qualification.
- Strong financial experience, in wither an accounting or corporate business
- The ability to develop finance planning models.
- Strong data analytical skills, to ensure a full understanding of performance drivers
- Exposure to TM1
- Microsoft package knowledge
What's on Offer
- 12 Month Contract
- Great Discounts