You are here
Business Analyst | Financial Services
- Contract Role
- Attractive Daily Rate
About Our Client
Our client is a large impressive organisation that is looking at expanding its operations with the Queensland market. Within the last couple of years the business has shown strong performance and has realised solid returns on various investments.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop 'as is' business process documentation while quality assuring the work of other business analysts
- Organise and facilitate workshops to extract business requirements
- Defining and documenting new business practices and processes
- Leading the identification and documentation of business outcomes associated with process efficiencies
- Elicit business requirements throughout the project lifecycle and verifying that the solution will meet the business need and deliver targeted business outcomes.
- The implementation of agreed changes to business practices and processes
The Successful Applicant
With demonstrated experience in a business analysis role aligning business and technology solutions with business strategies ideally from a finance, superannuation or insurance background.
You will also have:
- The ability to quickly acquire expertise in business unit operations and processes, as well as an ability to understand ICT systems and capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience leveraging business process improvements to deliver business focused solutions
- Understanding of business systems and business processes
- Experience using appropriate business analysis tools and principles
- Modelling skills using modern techniques to model the systems, people and processes involved in a problem or business domain.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Contract role
- Attractive Daily rate