You are here
Business Analyst - Global Advertising Agency
- Excellent first step in to industry
- Rare chance to work in a creative environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading NYSE listed Advertising Agency with an excellent portfolio of Top-Tier brands across the globe. Known for their highly innovative approach to campaigns.
Reporting to the Vice President & Head of Group Financial Planning & Analysis you will be required to provide great insight into improving efficiencies in the business. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial and management reporting and analysis of same.
- Assist with the maintenance of existing models and reconciling data.
- Assist Managers in regard to project work and any ad hoc financial analysis.
- Assist in implementing strategies that improve the internal processes of the organization.
- Streamlining of existing processes and upgrading existing financial models.
- Business partnering with stakeholders external to finance to understand their requirements in relation to costing and pricing and providing analysis and commentary of same.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will be degree qualified in Accounting or Finance and will be CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion. You will currently be a high performing Analyst working in Big 4/Mid-tier, ideally in Forensics, Audit or Insolvency and have no more than 2-3 years experience.
Within your chartered experience you will have worked with companies from either Advertising, Retail, Entertainment, FMCG or Manufacturing and have sound exposure to Excel modeling whether through reviewing client work or creating/manipulating models. In addition to your strong hands on skills you will have excellent communication and soft skills to compliment your system knowledge in SAP, Oracle, Hyperion or similar.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Cool corporate culture
- Overseas opportunities
- Excellent career progression