You are here
Business Analyst - SharePoint
- Contract Position
- Brisbane CBD
About Our Client
This large, well established government organisation has recently created a new team focused on streamlining processes and business strategy across the department, enabling great service delivery through modern channels.
- Contemporary knowledge related to SharePoint 2013 standard and enterprise functionality.
- System administration skills are not required however should know what these tasks entail.
- Apply structured problem solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse and evaluate sustainable solutions for implementation within the SharePoint platform.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages
- Ability to estimate required effort for work package deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively across different groups eg technical, business clients.
- Ability to deliver agreed outcomes within timeframes
- Ability to assist business users to better utilise SharePoint capability to meet their business needs.
The Successful Applicant
The following skills are a prerequisite for this role:
- Strong background of skills with SharePoint 07/10/13 ideally more than 3 years.
- Experience with SharePoint Online, Office 365 and InfoPath 2010 would be beneficial.
- Strong SQL reporting services skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, acute ability to listen, to build rapport and communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to effectively streamline systems and processes to drive business value, growth and obtain results.
- Ability to collaborative consult with the business to analyse systems and processes, elicit requirements and deliver.
- The ability to take ownership of projects and work as part of a team as required.
What's on Offer
- Join a friendly team environment
- Attractive hourly rate
- Brisbane CBD