You are here
- Fantastic Travel Opportunities throughout Asia Pacific
- Permanent Contract based in Sydney CBD
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian brand who has been in the market for a number of decades specializing in the development and supply of software for the advertising industry. Now the largest supplier of systems to media organisations within Asia Pacific, achieving over 300 client installations. A global brand operating nationally in Australia, Singapore and Vietnam, with plus 100 staff members to date.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis and Specification- Capture objectives, to assist in design solution ensuring all objectives are met.
- Planning- Work effectively with SCRUM teams to both facilitate stories with developers and to then ensure priority with stakeholders to identify and authenticate all non-functional requirements.
- Development and Verification- Be pro active in sprints to ensure all queries are resolved to complete and review the implemented solution, ensure story is completed to 100% satisfaction and gather any additional requirements identified throughout the process.
- Project planning through agile grooming, sprint planning and execution
The Successful Applicant
- Solid understanding of all aspects of software applications applicable to the advertising industry.
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to interpret business desires and convert into clear concise requirements.
- Project planning through agile grooming, sprint planning and execution.
- Knowledge and clear understanding of the Aglie process.
- ERP and finance application knowledge.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career development.
- Fantastic culture
- International travel opportunities