You are here
- Excellent mentoring opportunity
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client leases and manages an iconic and high-profile asset in NSW.
I am working in partnership with an organization that is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Business Analyst to join their dynamic team. Working closely with the Management Team, this role will involve a mixture of financial accounting and business analysis/management reporting. This is a great opportunity which includes career progression, excellent remuneration and continuous mentoring and support.
The Successful Applicant
Working alongside the Financial Controller, your role will include the following:
- Month end reporting, including processing month end journals and reconciliations
- General ledger and bank reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of monthly BAS statements
- Cash flow reporting and preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of fixed asset registers and depreciation schedules
- Prepare with the Financial Controller, key Board documents including budgets and forecasts
- Management reporting
- FBT calculation annually
- Maintenance of the financial and operational model (the models). This will be a key responsibility as the models are crucial for understanding and delivering on the organization's objectives
- Transforming the Business model into a flexible model, able to address differing operational modes
- Develop the model as a key forecasting tool. Managing future cash needs and resources to maximise the returns to the shareholders
- All accounts payables updated to the ledger
- All accounts receivable reconciled
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for a part-qualified CPA/CA accountant to join a strong business located in the heart of the CBD.