You are here
- Work at an industry leading business
- Growing company with an excellent culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in a well known Manufacturing company. They are currently experiencing significant growth that has lead to this exciting opportunity to add a Business Analyst to their team. The role will work closely with the Finance Controller.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing strategic support, KPI reporting, improvement recommendations/plans through actively based analysis and financial modelling for BORs.
- Conducting research and analysis of data.
- Conducting and reviewing cost analysis or business proposals in conjunction with the Commercial Manager.
- Contributing to the development of project proposals for business and customers.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Assisting in the development of Customer Pricing Models
- Assisting in the development of budgets and forecasts
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a driven and motivated Business Analyst who is looking to progress in their career. You will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proactive and shows initiative
- Process & deadline driven with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Degree qualified - CA/CPA qualification or working towards
- Exceptional excel skills
- At least two years experience undertaking a Business Analyst role
What's on Offer
You will be working in a rapidly growing business with opportunities for career progression and an attractive salary package.