You are here
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a star performer in their market over the past 5 years. With strong growth year on year, Senior Management would like to add a confident and commercially minded commerce graduate to the team.
Reporting through to the Commercial Manager, some of your duties will include but are mot limited too:
- Monthly management reporting and assist in preparation of board pack
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Work with various stakeholders across the business on analysis of marketing campaigns
- Weekly sales analysis
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified. Ideally you will come from a Logistics background, however candidates with experience in other large corporates may also be considered. You will be an ambitious and driven candidate and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a growing business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.