You are here
- Excellent career move for an aspiring Business Analyst
- Western Sydney location
About Our Client
Join a large and leading FMCG in Western Sydney. The business has an extensive network of branches across all states and holds on of Australia's best known brands in their industry. The business is profiting from buoyant market conditions and has experienced a significant upturn in growth and profits in recent years.
Fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the FMCG sector and get exposure to to a leading brand. You will be a key support to the Commercial Manager and be involved across the board in all of the planning, reporting and analytical work for the Australian business. Specifically you will take on a key role annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting as well as the preparation of the monthly management reporting and commentaries. You will also be tasked with interacting with a variety of internal stakeholders, in order to business partner and provide valuable commercial and financial insights into the commercial and operational activities of the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
- Recently CA or CPA qualified or nearing completion
- Ambitious and seeking a role where you can grow and develop in the long term
- A desire to provide commercial insights and recommendations to the business operations
- You will have experience working with a large ERP such as SAP and have strong MS Excel skills which you can use to quickly and accurately manipulate and analyse data.
- A flair for analysis and problem solving is essential
- 2 to 3 years previous experience as a Business Analyst is important.
- Ideally you will have worked in a financial accounting and reporting position before having moved into an analytical role.
What's on Offer
- $80,000 plus Superannuation
- Growing business
- Household brand name
- Take the next step in your career
- On the job training & development