You are here
This position is now filled
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- 15 month FTC
- Business analysis and project management
About Our Client
Our client is a well established not for profit business with offices based in West Perth.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Identify and document current business processes and legislative requirements
- Identify and document required changes to business processes and systems to support Individualised Services
- Deliver business requirements and configuration specifications/design document
- Develop user acceptance script and test vendor deliverable meet the project business requirements
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Report on technical issues or questions and make recommendations
- Continuous stakeholder engagement to get key insights on the business developments and changes
- Project document control and maintain technical documents and provide transition support to the application support team
- Project Coordination, Administration and Reporting
- Manage minor projects, develop plans, and closely monitor to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and ensure project objectives are met.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar Business Analysis/Junior Project Management role previously. Candidates must be able to demonstrate where they have been involved in business transformation projects and be able to demonstrate their skills in eliciting requirements and testing. Candidates will also need to demonstrate their ability to analyse data to draw business relevant conclusions.
What's on Offer
This is a 15 month Fixed Term Contract offering a competitive base salary with super and salary sacrifice benefits.