You are here
Business and Data Analyst
- Initial 2 Month Temporary Contract
- Inner South Eastern Suburbs
About Our Client
The organisation first established in the 18th century, now operates on various sites across Melbourne with an additional site overseas. Predominately an educational establishment they are also largely business focused and are continuing to strive towards this.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Effectively manage key stakeholder relationships around the business.
- To provide solutions based on only small amounts of information and test the success as opposed to gathering a range of solutions based on requirements.
- Produce detailed artifact requisitions and business case documentation.
- Interpret multiple amounts of data and organise based on what and what isn't required.
- Troubleshoot any queries or issues discovered
- Detailed data analysis and extraction.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Experience in business consulting
- Broad range of data analysis experience
- Effective time manager to be able to work to tight project deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management exposure
- Positive attitude, interpersonal and engaging.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business /Data Analyst
- Preference to financial sector background or a Manufacturing background
- Generalist data analyst experience to be able to work with varied program's and systems
What's on Offer
- Attractive daily rate
- Potential contract extension
- Fantastic career enhancement