You are here
This position is now filled
- Global Organisation with international opportunities
- Strong team culture
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
As a key member of our sales team you will be responsible for originating new leads, preparation of sales proposals and delivering sales in a corporate and professional environment.
You will deal with pre-qualified leads and originate leads through developing key relationships with potential clients. You will prepare and present proposals and step the client through the sales process.
Key performance indicators will concentrate on the origination of sustainable leads and securing new revenue.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience:
- A strong desire to achieve individual and team targets.
- Professional approach and high level of self-motivation.
- Prior sales experience is essential
- Outstanding customer service, communication & strong negotiation skills
- Current driver's licence
- Strong computer literacy
- The successful applicant will receive generous remuneration, training, job satisfaction and a career path in a sough-after organisation.
What's on Offer
We operate across seven offices in Australia; and are in 36 countries globally. We continue to expand through a proven culture of promotion, hiring Consultants to become our future business leaders. We will always draw on the skills and experiences of proven team members. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons.