You are here
Business Development Consultant
- Work for a Global Market Leader
- Excellent Culture and Working Environment
About Our Client
A highly successful, international organisation located in Brisbane CBD is looking to recruit their next Sales individual.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- As a key member of our sales team you will be responsible for originating new leads, preparation of sales proposals and delivering sales in a corporate and professional environment.
- You will deal with pre-qualified leads and originate leads through developing key relationships with potential clients. You will prepare and present proposals and step the client through the sales process.
- Key performance indicators will concentrate on the origination of sustainable leads and securing new revenue
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience:
- A strong desire to achieve individual and team targets.
- Professional approach and high level of self-motivation.
- Prior sales experience is essential
- Outstanding customer service, communication & strong negotiation skills
- Current driver's licence
- Strong computer literacy
- The successful applicant will receive generous remuneration, training, job satisfaction and a career path in a sough-after organisation.
What's on Offer
This is a full time, permanant position offering an attractive salary base of $50K - $65K plus superannuation plus bonus.