You are here
Business Development Coordinator
Business Development & Events Coordinator
Leading Legal Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading independent Western Australian firm, with a highly regarded reputation in the legal services industry, not only for their projects but also their fantastic workplace environment. An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Coordinator to join the team and make a valuable contribution the business.
This role will be highly variable and will be reporting in the Business Development Manager within the Perth CBD office. Specific responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of fee bids and other BD documents;
- Assisting in the implementation of BD programmes and communications;
- Organising and executing events.
- Providing technical and administrative support to the wider team;
- Monitoring, obtaining and coordinating pre-qualifications and, EOI's and tenders;
- Writing bid-related material and other business development collateral such as capability statements, brochures and presentations; and
- Ad hoc general administrative duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be tertiary-qualified in a business-related discipline and have experience in a very similar role. You will have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite and intermediate skills in Adobe InDesign. You will be a switched on individual with the ability to pick up new processes and systems. You will have demonstrated experience in the writing of tenders, marketing-related material, reports and presentations. You will be self-motivated in nature and have the ability to work both autonomously and within a team. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a keen eye for maintaining high standards and a strong desire to motivate others.
What's on Offer
This is the opportunity of a lifetime to join a highly sought after company in an enjoyable and challenging role. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package of $65,000 plus superannuation, and have the opportunity to progress within the business should you wish. The business is located in a highly convenient area of the Perth CBD that is close to trains, buses, shops and cafes