You are here
Business Development Executive
- Exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive within B2B
- Be part of a company experiencing real trajection in their market!
About Our Client
My client is an office supplies company which services a large client base from the business sector. They have experienced exceptional growth in the past few years and an opportunity now exists in the sales team for the role of a highly motivated and proven Sales Executive.
The Business Development Executive will have the following responsibilities;
- Conduct business development activities by prospecting for new business customers in your assigned territory.
- Manage the overall business development process from initial contact through to delivering a successful proposal and achieving a new account.
- Attend face to face meetings with potential new customers
- Be responsible for your own revenue target, client management and pipeline.
- Maintain and update information on in-house CRM.
- Produce weekly and monthly customer sales reports.
The Successful Applicant
Relevant candidates will have the following;
- Business to business sales experience in a small to medium business
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, including Excel skills at an intermediate level
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level ability to set priorities and excellent time management skills
- Results driven and committed to not only achieving, but exceeding targets
- Proactive and organised, with high attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
What's on Offer
This role is paying up to $55,000 plus super, car allowance and a generous bonus structure