You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Executive
- Great opportunity to join a tier one company in the building materials sector
- Well remunerated position with fantastic progression opportunities
About Our Client
The client is an established player in the precast concrete market; they possess a number of tier one clients in the construction sector and specialise in the provision of precast concrete products to the high rise residential market.
The role will have an initial focus in providing technical support to the NSW State Development Manager. The role will then mature into a new business development focus, looking to bring on board new clients whilst servicing existing customers. Core aspects of the role will involve:
- Engaging with technical experts on aspects of building design and consequent provision of solutions.
- Providing technical support to the NSW State Development Manager.
- Interacting with tier one clients and providing product range to satisfy their requirements.
- Assisting on tendering processes to secure new business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following core competencies:
- Degree level qualification in Structural Engineering or related discipline.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with architects, designers and project engineers.
- Track record of developing new business in the construction or building materials sector.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be remunerated with a highly competitive salary package. The role also offers substantial progression opportunities.