You are here
Business Development Manager Aust/NZ
- Family owned global leader. Competitive salary with fantastic commission.
- Build Brand Awareness. Develop and manage existing customer relationships.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader manufacturing high quality fittings. A family owned business they are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Australia/NZ to develop new markets and build brand awareness of their high quality products
As the Business Development Manager Australia/NZ will be responsible for:
- Develop and manage new and existing customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities and develop the sales pipeline
- Work with engineers and designers in the creation phase of new constructions in the hospitality and high end housing markets
- Implement sales strategies and marketing initiatives in coordination with our global strategy, in order to support new business and expand revenue growth
- Identify and anticipate the requirements, expectations and needs of customers, architects and interior designers
- Prepare and give presentations on sales and product training
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will ideally posses a track record in an autonomous similar BDM position within the building and construction industry. You will be able to talk through your ability to successfully execute on sales and market penetration plans as well as be able to demonstrate a strong network within the industry. Your strong negotiation and presentation skills, goal orientated attitude, hands on approach and exceptional Product and Sales Training skills will make you the ideal candidate for the position.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with a fantastic commission structure. Supportive Management team setting realistic targets. Fully maintained company vehicle. Training and Development at global headquarters.