You are here
Business Development Manager - Banking, Finance, Education
- Globally established, respected brand
- Autonomous role for a versatile self-starter
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest professional services bodies. After a strong start to 2016 and to complement their already growing folio, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to develop and grow their key client base across the Banking and Finance, Public Practice and Higher Education sectors.
- Assess new member recruitment prospects by targeted employer partner to determine value.
- Identify key decision makers, understand their needs and build valued, sustainable relationships.
- Maintain the integrity of the organisation information including key stakeholders, contact details and history.
- Undertake the activities outlined in the employer activity plan.
- Actively contribute to the development of new products, services and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- A track record liaising with senior stakeholders on a C Suite level.
- An attitude that is self motivated, well organised, innovative and possesses strong drive.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A collaborative approach, working professionally within a team-based environment.
- Flexibility on Industry - the ability to handle a folio to cover Financial Services, Professional Services, Higher Education and Telecommunications
- Profiles that have worked well previously - candidates from a professional development background who have sold training or candidates from a membership body.
What's on Offer
A strong base salary with room for development and growth within an established market-leading business.