You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Manager | Conveyor Components
- Chance to grow and develop an established market
- Hands on role
About Our Client
Specialising in the manufacture and supply of conveyor equipment, my client have built their reputation on their ability to provide an extensive range of quality products, a personalised and professional service along with offering unrivalled delivery capabilities.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Pro-actively seeking out new business development opportunities
- Creating awareness of the companies capabilities along with promoting products and service offerings
- Developing long term relationships with key decisions makers across the mining sector
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Involvement in sales and marketing strategy development including the attending of trade shows, conferences, presentations and demonstrations of company capabilities
- Regular site visits required to maintain customer relationships and presence in the market
The Successful Applicant
Possessing an existing technical sales career within the mining and resources sector, you will ideally come from a mechanical engineering or trade related background. You will bring first class presentation skills and the commercial ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally. Your background will demonstrate a proven track record in developing new business opportunities and establishing relationships. You will be able to adapt to a variety of environments, work autonomously and provide support to the wider business.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary package as well as a top tier product offering as part of this integral role. You will have an opportunity to further develop your career with a business that is experiencing strong levels of growth.