You are here
Business Development Manager - German Tiles
Australian Owned Business
About Our Client
Australian based success story family company specialising in ceramic tile importation and sole distributor of high end German tiles supply and install for over 80% of the leisure market (swimming pools) across Australia. The company commenced in 1993, carries out projects in all states of Australia and prides itself on its excellent technical knowledge and customer service standards. The company is dynamic, nimble and entrepreneurial.
The main objective of this role will be to promote the products and solutions on offer to a wide rang of Architects and Designers. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a suite of existing and new customers and intermediaries with a view to getting product specified.
- Create and update marketing material including: power point presentations etc.
- Attend trade fairs as exhibitor and/or visitor locally and/or interstate/overseas
- Recommend and participate in entertaining events
- Distribute company promotional materials
- Work as part of Sales team to ensure samples room and brochures reserve is adequately stocked and that superseded products are removed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is likely to possess the following attributes and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience specifying building materials products across the architect and design communities
- Ability to travel domestically on a semi regular basis
- Excellent presentation skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a base wage between $60,000 - $75,000 Base + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus. A great cultural with a family friendly Australian organisation.