You are here
Business Development Manager - Print & IT Solutions
- Market Leading Organisation
- Amazing salary and uncapped commissions
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic managed-services company that provides innovative solutions to business challenges with the goal of enhancing business performance. From IT and Cloud Infrastructure services to product distribution, and a plethora of services solutions, our client's market focus touches many industries. Understanding their customer's needs, our client has developed flexible finance arrangements, which enable their customers to adapt as their business needs change, without the need for capital outlay. Through growth they are now seeking to employ a Business Development Manager to help expand their business in Melbourne.
Reporting to the State Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing new business and generating leads.
- Building strong relationships within your growing network.
- Effectively selling the full business proposition including hardware, software and services to meet complex customer business requirements.
- Managing the Melbourne territory, effectively prioritising your time to maximise capability.
- Ability to manage a large workload, typically leading to several opportunities concurrently.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- Ability to sell a wide range of high-value products and services.
- A strong track record within sales and business development.
- A great attitude and passion for working with a driven company, collaboratively and professionally.
- A good network and the ability to develop a strong sales pipeline.
- Autonomous self-starter attitude, driving your own business.
What's on Offer
A salary commensurate with experience as well as a strong incentive package is being offered to the right candidate - upwards of $270k OTE potentially earned.